Your SEO optimized title page contents

Forums » Support

Commenting Almum pics

• 11 posts
    January 26, 2015 2:58 PM EST

I don't see anywhere an option to comment on Pics that have been uploaded in albums. Is it just me or did you forget it?

• 156 posts
    January 26, 2015 5:05 PM EST

are you on desktop or mobile...if you're on desktop its on the top right when you click the picture

• 11 posts
    January 27, 2015 7:59 AM EST

I can comment on picture that are in a group for example. But it's when I try to comment on a pic that is in a album, the comment box in the top right corner is no longer available.

• 11 posts
    January 27, 2015 7:45 PM EST

I'm on a desktop and I do not see an actual link or text box where I can comment on an album picture.  I see 0 comments or 1 comment but no place I can comment.  Also, I see no place I can like/dislike either.  Same for the album itself.  I see where a list of people have commented, and I can like/dislike their comments, but I cannot comment.

• 11 posts
    January 27, 2015 7:49 PM EST

JordanSimms said:

I'm on a desktop and I do not see an actual link or text box where I can comment on an album picture.  I see 0 comments or 1 comment but no place I can comment.  Also, I see no place I can like/dislike either.  Same for the album itself.  I see where a list of people have commented, and I can like/dislike their comments, but I cannot comment.

Actually, nix this.  I'm seeing some I CAN comment on and some I can't, may be the way the poster set it up.  

• 156 posts
    January 27, 2015 8:18 PM EST

the poster can select. but for the record, here is where you would do it. 

• 4 posts
    January 27, 2015 9:58 PM EST

I had the same experience trying to tell Wetard that I picked this avatar out a week ago and have no intentions of changing it just because he shopped it into better jerkoff material.  Anyway, let this serve as such notice.

• 11 posts
    January 28, 2015 7:36 AM EST

Admin, I know exactly what comment box you are talking about. The problem is, it seems to appear randomly.

For example with this pic.

And not this one

You also said that the poster can select, but when uploading my album, I saw noowhere the option to allow or not allow users to comment on the Album or Pics.

• 156 posts
    January 28, 2015 9:16 AM EST

ok...we've identified the issue. The picture is independent of the comment box, it has to load. Some browsers are not finishing the load of the comment box. We're working on this. As you can see, same picture and I've got the comment box.

• 15 posts
    January 29, 2015 2:36 AM EST

BigFoot said:

Admin, I know exactly what comment box you are talking about. The problem is, it seems to appear randomly.

For example with this pic.

And not this one

You also said that the poster can select, but when uploading my album, I saw noowhere the option to allow or not allow users to comment on the Album or Pics.

Just comment on Camps pic and forget about the titties.

• 11 posts
    January 29, 2015 8:57 AM EST

EyeballPate said:

And what if I want to comment on a pic with camps tities???

• 5 posts
    February 4, 2015 6:01 PM EST
    I guess I have the same issue, looks like I can't comment on albums of people who are not my friends. Tried 3 different devices, 3 different browsers.
    • 97 posts
    February 5, 2015 11:09 AM EST

BigFoot said:

EyeballPate said:

And what if I want to comment on a pic with camps tities???

Have at it!!!!   :)

• 40 posts
    July 24, 2017 4:01 PM EDT
    https://s14-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FEr5IHO5oQTw%2Fhqdefault.jpg&sp=c40015dcd23b9033fd93f9f8daee8bc1