Your SEO optimized title page contents

Forums » News and Announcements

I wonder what Cat's user name is on here!

• 5 posts
    January 24, 2015 12:55 AM EST
    I hope his hypocritical ass is on and see's the destruction he did to his site, and the success of this site and climbs into a fetal ball and cries himself to sleep.
  • January 24, 2015 2:48 AM EST

One could only hope. 

• 21 posts
    January 24, 2015 12:26 PM EST

I never let my membership here interfere with my membership there but they deleted me anyway. that makes me mad.

• 74 posts
    January 24, 2015 1:54 PM EST

PopeJohn666 said:

I never let my membership here interfere with my membership there but they deleted me anyway. that makes me mad.

If anyone thinks that catalin had anything but contempt for those of us who considered H6 a home, they are sorely mistaken. 

• 15 posts
    January 24, 2015 7:50 PM EST

PopeJohn666 said:

Same here. My mere participation here (scfb) got me banned there. Meh. Eat a dick.

• 74 posts
    January 24, 2015 8:08 PM EST

morbidmental said: I hope his hypocritical ass is on and see's the destruction he did to his site, and the success of this site and climbs into a fetal ball and cries himself to sleep.

/me High-fives morbidmental

• 10 posts
    January 24, 2015 8:28 PM EST

Is it really that important ? 
    If he is around here who cares? Its not like he can inflitrate the side and force us to post pictures of cats and burn me at the stake 

• 145 posts
    January 24, 2015 9:00 PM EST

lord, how many posts are there going to be about this? the first one was funny - now it's getting old. seriously, who gives a shit? just enjoy what you're allowed to do now.  you bunch of dick riders.

• 11 posts
    January 24, 2015 9:31 PM EST
    Whatever it is ban him for no reason and don't answer his emails
    • 145 posts
    January 24, 2015 9:33 PM EST

LIServiceGuy said: Whatever it is ban him for no reason and don't answer his emails

then they'd be no better than him.

• 11 posts
    January 24, 2015 9:37 PM EST
    But do they care?
    • 16 posts
    January 24, 2015 9:45 PM EST
    freaksh0w said:

lord, how many posts are there going to be about this? the first one was funny - now it's getting old. seriously, who gives a shit? just enjoy what you're allowed to do now.  you bunch of dick riders.

• 16 posts
    January 24, 2015 9:46 PM EST
    Exactly who gives a fuck
    • 11 posts
    January 24, 2015 9:48 PM EST
    Not fair. I got here late and couldn't join the bashing parade. Cut me some slack fuckers!
    • 111 posts
    January 25, 2015 2:20 PM EST

You fucking people need to get a life. So he banned you from HIS site... big fucking deal, get over it. I probably would have banned most people there too long ago just because Most were such losers and all this "fuck Cat" and "Fuck H6" is proof of just that. Jesus Christ... move the fuck on already.

• 21 posts
    January 25, 2015 2:53 PM EST
    fkbisme said:

You fucking people need to get a life. So he banned you from HIS site... big fucking deal, get over it. I probably would have banned most people there too long ago just because Most were such losers and all this "fuck Cat" and "Fuck H6" is proof of just that. Jesus Christ... move the fuck on already.

Yeah, I wish him the best. I hope he gets bored enough to come post shit over here. He seems like a cool dude to me.
    • 74 posts
    January 26, 2015 7:08 AM EST
    Stockholm syndrome is a hell of a thing. Jesus.
    • 74 posts
    January 26, 2015 7:21 AM EST
    I get a kick out of the fact that most of those trying to convince us to drop the hate and take the high road when it comes to catalin have led many hate-fuelled campaigns on h6 against people they didn't like, and running them off the site because of it. Hypocrite much?
    • 11 posts
    January 26, 2015 8:24 AM EST
    My biggest problem with all this is the lame explanation for it all. He complained about the site becoming something he didn't like. The hate and hating the hate for the hate (which was very reminiscent of Obama's speech about changing the change because it needed changing). Yet if you look at the site all the old posts, videos, comments are still there. All the hate he wanted gone has been preserved. That just makes me want to cry bullshit on the whole thing.
    • 19 posts
    January 26, 2015 12:08 PM EST

aSirensLoveLife said:

Is it really that important ? 
    If he is around here who cares? Its not like he can inflitrate the side and force us to post pictures of cats and burn me at the stake 

wish there was a way to plus your comment.

• 18 posts
    January 26, 2015 7:30 PM EST

I could be wrong here, but I suspect Cat stopped running H666 several months ago. I think whoever is now in charge wanted to purge H666 from most of the older members, and re brand IdleEvening into the shitty site it is now. Sad, as H666 was a great site in its day. But its all old news now. Lets all make SC a better place.

• 65 posts
    January 26, 2015 7:57 PM EST

Steviecool said:

I could be wrong here, but I suspect Cat stopped running H666 several months ago. I think whoever is now in charge wanted to purge H666 from most of the older members, and re brand IdleEvening into the shitty site it is now. Sad, as H666 was a great site in its day. But its all old news now. Lets all make SC a better place.

Couldnt agree more...obviously h6 brought us all together..but Iam ready to move forward and make this a better home. 

• 11 posts
    January 27, 2015 12:20 AM EST

Right, wrong or anywhere in between. The king is dead... long live the crayon!