Your SEO optimized title page contents

Forums » Member Roast

Member Roast Nomination - June 12th 2015

    • Moderator
    • 156 posts
    June 12, 2015 6:57 PM EDT

    Pick 'Em

    • 16 posts
    June 12, 2015 7:33 PM EDT

    Admin. Shot on several people at one time.

     

    • 16 posts
    June 12, 2015 7:34 PM EDT

    SHIT DAMMIT!

    Jafo88 said:

    Admin. Shot on several people at one time.

     

    • 81 posts
    June 12, 2015 7:50 PM EDT
    Stop typing so big damnit
    • 65 posts
    June 12, 2015 7:59 PM EDT

    Irish Jonathan...I think he would be a good roast...saucy little fuck

     

    • 71 posts
    June 12, 2015 10:03 PM EDT

    Marasyn77 said:

    Irish Jonathan...I think he would be a good roast...saucy little fuck

     

     

    Marasyn you sexy sexy bitch, no point nominating me. No one here has the balls or the aptitude to roast me. It would be a roast of failure like the rest of them. However I accept the nomination, come get me bitches... not one of you have the balls.

    • 18 posts
    June 12, 2015 10:22 PM EDT

    Yeah, I don't know about IrishJohn... I can almost see Wetard giving it a try and foot fucking himself by the natural order of things... Plus, I have a feeling that Wetard wants the roast post permanently anyway. He could be like the roast mascot for the site.

  • yhh
    • 9 posts
    June 13, 2015 4:07 AM EDT

    The whoriest whore to ever whore its way into whoredom. By which of course I mean the Dunwich Whore.

    • 81 posts
    June 13, 2015 9:08 AM EDT
    olympicFapper said:

    Yeah, I don't know about IrishJohn... I can almost see Wetard giving it a try and foot fucking himself by the natural order of things... Plus, I have a feeling that Wetard wants the roast post permanently anyway. He could be like the roast mascot for the site.

    I nominate you.. lots of potential there.. although it might turn into some gay sculpture slide show.. I have faith though..
    • 81 posts
    June 13, 2015 9:09 AM EDT
    yhh said:

    The whoriest whore to ever whore its way into whoredom. By which of course I mean the Dunwich Whore.

    All she has to do is get her tits out and the whole mob would me mesmerized into giving her compliments..
    • 36 posts
    June 13, 2015 12:52 PM EDT
    IrishJonathan said:

    Marasyn77 said:

    Irish Jonathan...I think he would be a good roast...saucy little fuck

     

     

    Marasyn you sexy sexy bitch, no point nominating me. No one here has the balls or the aptitude to roast me. It would be a roast of failure like the rest of them. However I accept the nomination, come get me bitches... not one of you have the balls.

    Challenge accepted my little potato farming bog trotter.
    • 32 posts
    June 13, 2015 7:33 PM EDT

    Enough with the roasts. It was funny the first couple of times but now it is just sad and old.

    • 18 posts
    June 13, 2015 9:37 PM EDT

    wagingwetard said:
    olympicFapper said:

    Yeah, I don't know about IrishJohn... I can almost see Wetard giving it a try and foot fucking himself by the natural order of things... Plus, I have a feeling that Wetard wants the roast post permanently anyway. He could be like the roast mascot for the site.

    I nominate you.. lots of potential there.. although it might turn into some gay sculpture slide show.. I have faith though..

    Of course you'd nominate me... Who else, but me, can make your toes curl the way I do, you Pennsylvanian fresh water shrimp?

    • 18 posts
    June 13, 2015 9:38 PM EDT

    Zoidberg said:

    Enough with the roasts. It was funny the first couple of times but now it is just sad and old.

     

    I nominate zoidberg...

    • 20 posts
    June 13, 2015 11:32 PM EDT

    I fucking nominate myself again just to get this shit out of the way! Hopefully with me, you cock snots can come up with more than just gay jokes. I wanna re-live bad blood like Wetard did! And I also don't think any of you have the ability to hurt me. The only person to truly get under my skin was Lilserviceguy (props by the way) lets see if we can change that. 

    • 74 posts
    June 16, 2015 9:04 AM EDT

    olympicFapper said:

    Zoidberg said:

    Enough with the roasts. It was funny the first couple of times but now it is just sad and old.

     

    I nominate zoidberg...

     

    I too nominate zoidberg

    • 49 posts
    June 17, 2015 6:57 AM EDT
    Zoidberg said:

    Enough with the roasts. It was funny the first couple of times but now it is just sad and old.

    "Sad and old", just like you.
    • 49 posts
    June 17, 2015 6:59 AM EDT
    wagingwetard said:
    yhh said:

    The whoriest whore to ever whore its way into whoredom. By which of course I mean the Dunwich Whore.

    All she has to do is get her tits out and the whole mob would me mesmerized into giving her compliments..
    *licks finger and sizzles on left areola*
    • 49 posts
    June 17, 2015 7:00 AM EDT
    I think Zoidberg wants this vote, so Zoidberg.
    • 18 posts
    June 17, 2015 3:26 PM EDT

    The name itself, namely Zoidberg, deserves a fair metaphorical double penetration....