Your SEO optimized title page contents

Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Hugs and Teddy Bears

    • 49 posts
    May 26, 2015 3:20 AM EDT
    Scrolling through the homepage I've noticed something pretty perturbing. There is slim to no dislikes on even the shittiest of posts. I remember on h6 (or anywhere for that matter), people weren't afraid to dislike or neg something. Is it the anonymity that made you faggots so brave to express discontent freely? Am I the only one who noticed this or am I just a negative creep? Also, fuck you in advance.
    • 111 posts
    May 26, 2015 9:10 AM EDT

    Fuck you right back. I haven't been looking at much media lately but I've disliked plenty and had plenty of my shit disliked. I think negging shit is more fun when people know who it came from.

    • 49 posts
    May 26, 2015 3:13 PM EDT
    fkbisme said:

    Fuck you right back. I haven't been looking at much media lately but I've disliked plenty and had plenty of my shit disliked. I think negging shit is more fun when people know who it came from.

    Good boy!
    • 39 posts
    May 27, 2015 2:20 PM EDT
    fkbisme said:

    Fuck you right back. I haven't been looking at much media lately but I've disliked plenty and had plenty of my shit disliked. I think negging shit is more fun when people know who it came from.

    Might be fun to run a who gets the most dislikes post thing. Post to irritate, win a prostate exam from lamc.
  • May 28, 2015 9:04 PM EDT

    TheDunwichWhore said: Scrolling through the homepage I've noticed something pretty perturbing. There is slim to no dislikes on even the shittiest of posts. I remember on h6 (or anywhere for that matter), people weren't afraid to dislike or neg something. Is it the anonymity that made you faggots so brave to express discontent freely? Am I the only one who noticed this or am I just a negative creep? Also, fuck you in advance.

     

    Just post another cat-vid and we will find out if that is true.

    • 49 posts
    June 8, 2015 5:58 AM EDT
    Herr von Boedefeld said:

    TheDunwichWhore said: Scrolling through the homepage I've noticed something pretty perturbing. There is slim to no dislikes on even the shittiest of posts. I remember on h6 (or anywhere for that matter), people weren't afraid to dislike or neg something. Is it the anonymity that made you faggots so brave to express discontent freely? Am I the only one who noticed this or am I just a negative creep? Also, fuck you in advance.

     

    Just post another cat-vid and we will find out if that is true.

    Cat video coming right up!!!