Your SEO optimized title page contents

Forums » Support

Where are all the uploaders/posters?

• 35 posts
    April 30, 2015 1:39 PM EDT

In the latter months of H6 the biggest frustration for most was the fact that they could not upload material.  Well.......I don't see many people uploading and there is no impediment of material being filtered (moderated).  The site will only thrive if we all participate and add a variety of material and comment.

• 58 posts
    May 1, 2015 10:47 PM EDT
    I'm trying like hell. But I'm limited to my phone. I'm stuck between Vimeo and YouTube. My pc isn't a option with my kids running around.
    • 16 posts
    May 2, 2015 10:56 AM EDT

I'm trying too Simps. It takes a lot of time to find, like, and comment on stuff. I have no idea how you do it CM. A thank you goes to all the people who make the site work.

Simps said: I'm trying like hell. But I'm limited to my phone. I'm stuck between Vimeo and YouTube. My pc isn't a option with my kids running around.

• 32 posts
    May 2, 2015 6:15 PM EDT

I upload when I find stuff but don'r spend all that much time looking anymore. That and the place is a bit clunkey and hard to use.

• 65 posts
    May 2, 2015 11:45 PM EDT
    I think it's going to take time to adjust to the new site. I try and post every day...I realize it may not be what everyone is wanting to see but it's something. This site isn't H6 but in order to make it work CM is right more people that comment..post..and please give feedback on how to make this site more user friendly and less chunky.
    • 81 posts
    May 8, 2015 8:53 PM EDT
    A general reply notification. . It is so simple yet so fucking important.. it most easily promotes person to person interaction.. which was the true backbone of the old place..this site is wonderful for pc's but who the hell sits at a desktop anymore..
    • 65 posts
    May 8, 2015 9:01 PM EDT

wagingwetard said: A general reply notification. . It is so simple yet so fucking important.. it most easily promotes person to person interaction.. which was the true backbone of the old place..this site is wonderful for pc's but who the hell sits at a desktop anymore..

Very much agreee...wait what...I agreed with you on something?? hahha

But yea..I think once the mobile app is available it will help a lot

• 81 posts
    May 8, 2015 9:03 PM EDT
    You don't need a mobile app just to have a simple response option.. that is the frustrating part..