Your SEO optimized title page contents

Forums » Member Roast

Roast Nomination - 4/15/15

    • Moderator
    • 156 posts
    April 15, 2015 6:21 PM EDT

    Pick 'Em

    • 21 posts
    April 15, 2015 6:55 PM EDT
    I choose whomever gets the most votes to be roasted next..
    • 65 posts
    April 15, 2015 7:07 PM EDT

    My nomination goes to CaptNate. 

    • 23 posts
    April 15, 2015 7:31 PM EDT

    CaptNate!!!!

    • 145 posts
    April 15, 2015 7:43 PM EDT
    wetard
    • 81 posts
    April 15, 2015 7:54 PM EDT
    Joe biden
    • 67 posts
    April 15, 2015 7:58 PM EDT

    Joe Biden

    • 81 posts
    April 15, 2015 8:01 PM EDT
    TheJoekenorer said:

    Joe Biden

    Then we can send it to the white house petition page..
    • 15 posts
    April 15, 2015 8:09 PM EDT
    I'm thinking Zeb
    • 34 posts
    April 16, 2015 1:39 AM EDT

    admin

    • 35 posts
    April 16, 2015 8:23 AM EDT

    BrazilBilly

    • 111 posts
    April 16, 2015 9:09 AM EDT

    Tollboothwillie!!!!!!

    • 145 posts
    April 16, 2015 11:35 AM EDT
    fkbisme said:

    Tollboothwillie!!!!!!

    giant pink letters. bet that came natural.
    • 97 posts
    April 16, 2015 5:03 PM EDT

    CaptNate

    • 49 posts
    April 16, 2015 5:34 PM EDT
    Sprinkles aka Nighthawk aka CrawdaddySupreme aka Todd
    • 20 posts
    April 16, 2015 7:27 PM EDT

    I nominate <----- This guy!

    • 2 posts
    April 16, 2015 7:29 PM EDT

    /\ Yeah that guy!
     l
     l
     l

    • 20 posts
    April 16, 2015 7:34 PM EDT

    /\ Or this guy!
     l
     l
     l

    • 2 posts
    April 16, 2015 7:35 PM EDT

    Yeah, okay....or me, sure :)...fuck you Sin!

    • 22 posts
    April 16, 2015 9:18 PM EDT

    I've had three people nominate me so far, and all three spelled my name wrong.  Pull it together you bunch of leather Cheerio licking pickle smooches!!

    • 65 posts
    April 16, 2015 9:21 PM EDT

    MrCapnNate said:

    I've had three people nominate me so far, and all three spelled my name wrong.  Pull it together you bunch of leather Cheerio licking pickle smooches!!

     

    Just be thankful i thought of you enough to nominate for your pickle lovin cum guzzling ass! xoxo 

    • 22 posts
    April 16, 2015 9:24 PM EDT

    You only did it because you want to touch my pee pee....

    • 97 posts
    April 17, 2015 4:52 PM EDT

    Marasyn77 said:

    MrCapnNate said:

    I've had three people nominate me so far, and all three spelled my name wrong.  Pull it together you bunch of leather Cheerio licking pickle smooches!!

     

    Just be thankful i thought of you enough to nominate for your pickle lovin cum guzzling ass! xoxo 

      It's Pickle nose knucklehead and he's wet behind the ears.  Captnate likes men and we like beers!!!  Fuck that spelling too!!!!  You made it too hard......  Hold it now......  ;)

    • 65 posts
    April 17, 2015 8:22 PM EDT

    MrCapnNate said:

    You only did it because you want to touch my pee pee....

     

    Like you are complaining


    This post was edited by Marasyn77 at April 17, 2015 8:22 PM EDT