Your SEO optimized title page contents

Forums » Member Roast

Member Roast Nomination - March 15th 2015

This topic has been closed.
    • 156 posts
    March 15, 2015 3:59 PM EDT

Post your nominations...open for 24 hours, then vote...you know the drill!

• 81 posts
    March 15, 2015 4:13 PM EDT
    Someone who will get pissy if you turn the right screws.. capt. Flyscratch..
    • 65 posts
    March 15, 2015 4:35 PM EDT
    Morbidmental
    • 67 posts
    March 15, 2015 5:25 PM EDT

Morbid's would just be 98% racist jokes, and as well as he can take it even at that rate there has to be some discomfort.

• 35 posts
    March 15, 2015 5:38 PM EDT

TheJoekenorer said:

Morbid's would just be 98% racist jokes, and as well as he can take it even at that rate there has to be some discomfort.

How about you then Joe?

• 67 posts
    March 15, 2015 5:42 PM EDT

You're always welcome to dump on me.  I've played scape goat devils advocate most of my life, I don't give a fuck.

• yhh
    • 9 posts
    March 15, 2015 5:57 PM EDT

I'd like to see more pussy jokes instead of fag jokes, so I'm nominating a ladeh - freaksh0w.

• 50 posts
    March 15, 2015 6:08 PM EDT

yhh said:

I'd like to see more pussy jokes instead of fag jokes, so I'm nominating a ladeh - freaksh0w.

i say ay freaky too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 23 posts
    March 15, 2015 6:10 PM EDT

Freaksh0w!!!

• 145 posts
    March 15, 2015 7:10 PM EDT
    billy, billy, and billy. that's three for billy.
    • 97 posts
    March 15, 2015 7:11 PM EDT

yhh said:

I agree with my foriegn whore friend and nominate my smelly, bad wiping friend FreakShow.  Yes, her, the one with dinkle berries on her pussy's pubic hair up near her navel.  She really is a terrible wiper.

• 145 posts
    March 15, 2015 7:16 PM EDT
    Camp said:

yhh said:

I agree with my foriegn whore friend and nominate my smelly, bad wiping friend FreakShow.  Yes, her, the one with dinkle berries on her pussy's pubic hair up near her navel.  She really is a terrible wiper.

DINKLE BERRIES???!!!
    • 97 posts
    March 15, 2015 7:17 PM EDT

freaksh0w said: billy, billy, and billy. that's three for billy.
      Shut your ClownWhore mouth!  It's going to be you because we need a stinky person who sits to pee.  Shit!  I just described Billy.  Anyway, we need a vagina, or a person who says they have a vagina and not just acts like they have a vagina like Billy.  All who read this vote for FreakSh0w, and her dirty, smelly vagina.  I thank you and so will she when it is over.  Her gynocologist says she needs an intervention and this just might work.  Camp cares......

• 145 posts
    March 15, 2015 7:22 PM EDT
    Camp said:

Shut your ClownWhore mouth!  It's going to be you because we need a stinky person who sits to pee.  Shit!  I just described Billy.  Anyway, we need a vagina, or a person who says they have a vagina and not just acts like they have a vagina like Billy.  All who read this vote for FreakSh0w, and her dirty, smelly vagina.  I thank you and so will she when it is over.  Her gynocologist says she needs an intervention and this just might work.  Camp cares......

quit persuading the members!! this isn't you trying to get more weeners up your bum.
    • 97 posts
    March 15, 2015 7:38 PM EDT

freaksh0w said:
    Camp said:

quit persuading the members!! this isn't you trying to get more weeners up your bum.
      Har Har Hardee Har Har!  You are so next in line.  LMAO!!!  And you smell like one too... Nanner nanner nanner....  LOL  You're fucked this week.

• 145 posts
    March 15, 2015 7:58 PM EDT
    Camp said:

freaksh0w said:
    Camp said:

Har Har Hardee Har Har!  You are so next in line.  LMAO!!!  And you smell like one too... Nanner nanner nanner....  LOL  You're fucked this week.

it should be billy. he's such a fucking tool.
    • 45 posts
    March 15, 2015 8:22 PM EDT

I like the fact she has a smelly vagina.... It keeps the flies off the rest of us!!!!

There ya go, that's my vote and roast all neetly wrapped up and ready to go!

• 45 posts
    March 15, 2015 8:24 PM EDT

Oh and fuck me sideways.... The forums have a "post reply" button! I'm in bits with great joy and happiness..... Now can we get the rest of the place on the same fucking wavelength per-lease???

• 65 posts
    March 15, 2015 8:25 PM EDT
    Out of all the females on here..myself included..freaky is probably the only one thick skinned enough to handle the ribbing.
    • 16 posts
    March 15, 2015 8:36 PM EDT
    freaksh0w freaksh0w freaksh0w
    • 15 posts
    March 15, 2015 9:03 PM EDT

Zeb would be interesting but I leaning towards Freakshow

• 145 posts
    March 15, 2015 9:15 PM EDT

Scorp King said:

thats not a choice. quit pondering and decide.

• 97 posts
    March 15, 2015 9:22 PM EDT

freaksh0w said:

Scorp King said:

He's old and sits to pee.  It's not like Billy's version, Scorpion just can't stand and be steady is all.

• 97 posts
    March 15, 2015 9:26 PM EDT

wagingwetard said: Someone who will get pissy if you turn the right screws.. capt. Flyscratch..
      Bad Hair Buddy, FreakSh0w is all bent out of shape right this second about the fact that I purposely called Dingle Berries Dinkle Berries.  She is ranting and raving allover the joint.  This little tid bit alone makes her supremely worthy of the shellacking she'll recieve.  Good Day, and you're still the gayest one here.

• 15 posts
    March 15, 2015 10:43 PM EDT

freaksh0w said:

Scorp King said:

Zeb's laying low and your begging for it (not unususal) So I officially nominate

Freakshow