Your SEO optimized title page contents

Forums » Member Roast

Member Roast - Camp - 2/28/15-3/7/15

• 156 posts
    February 28, 2015 7:49 AM EST

Let the games begin, create a topic in this forum to roast him, or visit his very own roast group to post your photoshops, videos, etc...ride him hard...he likes it that way.

Here is the group: 

Click Here

This post was edited by admin at February 28, 2015 7:51 AM EST
    • 40 posts
    March 1, 2015 4:33 PM EST
    I hear a guy walked up to camp and asked him if he had a nickname. Smiling camp replied 'sweety starfish'.
    The guy asked why he was called this, to which Camp explained.
    You put any sweet in my ass and I will tell you what it is without looking said Camp proudly.
    The guy astonished thought he would see if Camp could really do this and shoved a handful of butter Mints up Camps starfish.
    With a big smile Camp rolled those mints around his colon and proudly shouted butter mints...
    The guy was amazed, and tried again. What's this then he asked Camp and shoved his fist deep up Camps ass.
    Oooooooooh said Camp, that's a treat that is.
    • 97 posts
    March 1, 2015 9:43 PM EST

Tigeriger. said: I hear a guy walked up to camp and asked him if he had a nickname. Smiling camp replied 'sweety starfish'. The guy asked why he was called this, to which Camp explained. You put any sweet in my ass and I will tell you what it is without looking said Camp proudly. The guy astonished thought he would see if Camp could really do this and shoved a handful of butter Mints up Camps starfish. With a big smile Camp rolled those mints around his colon and proudly shouted butter mints... The guy was amazed, and tried again. What's this then he asked Camp and shoved his fist deep up Camps ass. Oooooooooh said Camp, that's a treat that is.
       I was expecting a much better end to this joke.  For real.  It reminds me of one of the classics....

• 40 posts
    March 2, 2015 2:21 AM EST
    Camp said:

Tigeriger. said: I hear a guy walked up to camp and asked him if he had a nickname. Smiling camp replied 'sweety starfish'. The guy asked why he was called this, to which Camp explained. You put any sweet in my ass and I will tell you what it is without looking said Camp proudly. The guy astonished thought he would see if Camp could really do this and shoved a handful of butter Mints up Camps starfish. With a big smile Camp rolled those mints around his colon and proudly shouted butter mints... The guy was amazed, and tried again. What's this then he asked Camp and shoved his fist deep up Camps ass. Oooooooooh said Camp, that's a treat that is.
       I was expecting a much better end to this joke.  For real.  It reminds me of one of the classics....

Yeah its a lame joke. Also got home to find the link to the actual forum dors not show on my phone. Hence posting here. I'll deleted it later.
    • 45 posts
    March 2, 2015 7:07 PM EST
    What the hell happened to all my beautiful hard work that I so thoughtfully dedicated to my favorite turd of the week?
    How is camp ever to know who does or doesn't love him the mostest, if all dedications are no where to be seen?
    Does this mean that we'll have to start the roast of camp week all over again?
    • 11 posts
    March 2, 2015 7:46 PM EST
    Look in the main page. Click on the button at the top.
    • 45 posts
    March 2, 2015 8:44 PM EST
    Ok, whew, for a minute there I thought something terrible might of happened,
    ok, I see what's going on now,
    /panicked attack over.

Thanks for pointing out to me that there was an alternative entrance.

Not that camp would know anyrhing about alternative entrances, he still prefers the backdoor.
    • 11 posts
    March 2, 2015 8:49 PM EST
    Don't drop the soap
    • 18 posts
    March 3, 2015 4:01 PM EST

Camp and BRAZILBILLY went camping one night. They wake up the next morning in their tent:

Camp: "Holy Shit BILLY! I got to get home right away and fuck my old lady!"

BB: "Why?"

Camp: "I just woke up this morning with the biggest hard on of my life!!! Its HUGE!!!" 

BB: "Want me to go with you?"

Camp: "No, why?" 

Camp: "Because that's my dick you got a hold of."

• 8 posts
    March 4, 2015 10:15 AM EST
    Camp blows loads in his hand full of Gummi bears and then swallows it like pills.
    • 45 posts
    March 5, 2015 12:14 AM EST
    Hey dumbasses, yeah you 2, stevie and kavorka,
    Wrong Fucking place to post your roasts.

Look on the front page,
    It even says "click here"
    • 2 posts
    February 23, 2017 1:44 PM EST
    Camp once made eye contact with his reflection and his reflection now has post traumatic stress disorder.
    • 45 posts
    February 23, 2017 7:16 PM EST
    Holy shot, way to ressirect a nearly 2 year old subject.
    • 45 posts
    February 23, 2017 7:16 PM EST
    Holy shot, way to ressirect a nearly 2 year old subject.
    • 45 posts
    February 23, 2017 7:17 PM EST
    Shot/Shit, what ever.
    • 45 posts
    February 23, 2017 7:18 PM EST
    And, a double post none the less...