Your SEO optimized title page contents

Forums » Member Roast

February 26th, 2015 - Member Nomination

• 156 posts
    February 26, 2015 12:17 PM EST

Enter the member you wish to nominate. Please read previous entries and try not to nominate the same member more than once. A poll vote will be held with all the nominated members.

• 24 posts
    February 26, 2015 12:45 PM EST
    I wish to nominate FagTachetic to be roasted. That ball tickling mustache of his is asking for it!
    • 14 posts
    February 26, 2015 12:51 PM EST
    I will love to see camp rost like a piece of popcorn.
    • 35 posts
    February 26, 2015 1:17 PM EST

My vote is for Camp!

• 40 posts
    February 26, 2015 1:34 PM EST
    Tachetic spastic gets my vote.

• February 26, 2015 1:50 PM EST

My vote is for the smoking monkey. Only because I think he has the sharpest tongue, and would tear everyones asshole apart.

So fkbisme gets my vote.

• 10 posts
    February 26, 2015 3:20 PM EST

fkbisme ! becasue he is one snoosy bitch that has been stalking me way to long >.<

• 50 posts
    February 26, 2015 3:21 PM EST

fantachtic

• 145 posts
    February 26, 2015 3:29 PM EST
    AUTIE!!!
    • 145 posts
    February 26, 2015 3:31 PM EST
    this is nomination, I believe. not voting yet, people.
  • February 26, 2015 3:47 PM EST

freaksh0w said: AUTIE!!!

He was my second choice, just to watch as everyone scratched their heads with his spasmodic responses.

• 24 posts
    February 26, 2015 3:59 PM EST
    I wanna change my vote to Admin. For being ignorant enough to put rules on the nomination process. You should have known nobody would follow the no double nominating. Next week just pick 5 attrandom and load a poll up. Making shit all difficult.
    • 35 posts
    February 26, 2015 4:06 PM EST

bttrthnmst said: I wanna change my vote to Admin. For being ignorant enough to put rules on the nomination process. You should have known nobody would follow the no double nominating. Next week just pick 5 attrandom and load a poll up. Making shit all difficult.

I change my vote to admin.......

• 156 posts
    February 26, 2015 4:07 PM EST

bttrthnmst said: I wanna change my vote to Admin. For being ignorant enough to put rules on the nomination process. You should have known nobody would follow the no double nominating. Next week just pick 5 attrandom and load a poll up. Making shit all difficult.

That's what I wanted to do...however, when this idea was floated to the community a couple weeks ago this is the process they wanted. It's a democracy, and the people spoke...so eat a dick :-)

• 156 posts
    February 26, 2015 4:08 PM EST

Also...how does everything in the world work...there is a nomination process, then a vote

• 16 posts
    February 26, 2015 4:12 PM EST

Autie, libby, whoever he is on that damn treadmill

• 35 posts
    February 26, 2015 4:12 PM EST

admin said:

Also...how does everything in the world work...there is a nomination process, then a vote

I change my vote to bttrthnmst

• 24 posts
    February 26, 2015 4:20 PM EST
    admin said:

fair enough....but for the record, you suck at being a dictator!! Obama is ashamed!
  • February 26, 2015 4:22 PM EST

bttrthnmst said:
    admin said:

fair enough....but for the record, you suck at being a dictator!! Obama is ashamed!

You took the words out of my mouth. A+ for you bttrthnmst.

This post was edited by Stars And Bars™ at February 26, 2015 4:23 PM EST
    • 156 posts
    February 26, 2015 4:32 PM EST

bttrthnmst said:
    admin said:

Thanks!

• 65 posts
    February 26, 2015 4:47 PM EST
    Brazilbilly cause he's a fagtron :)
  • February 26, 2015 5:02 PM EST

Marasyn77 said: Brazilbilly cause he's a fagtron :)

Marasyn77, I had to look up fagtron;

Fagtron: A person who is acting so gay that he can only be rivaled by robots who were created for the sole purpose of being gay. And even then their mastery of being a cock holster is one to be marvaled at.

Use: Stop posting stupid messages you Fagtron!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fagtron

This post was edited by Stars And Bars™ at February 26, 2015 5:27 PM EST
    • 47 posts
    February 26, 2015 5:19 PM EST
    Did I win this bitch yet? I'm so used to fucking winning I just feel it's inevitable.
    • 97 posts
    February 26, 2015 5:19 PM EST

Freaky and her urine and shit stench....  True stuff.

• 45 posts
    February 26, 2015 5:47 PM EST
    I vote for BrazilBilly,
    Why?
    Because nobody else has voted for him yet,
    And I don't want to make him feel unloved.